Building More than Structures...
J&S Construction Company, Inc., founded in 1957, has maintained one very clear objective: Building Relationships by Building Trust. Since that time, we have successfully completed over 5,000 unique projects for our various clients, over 75.6 percent of which are with repeat customers. Today, J&S employs nearly 100 of the finest craftsmen and trade professionals in the construction industry, including a number of nationally recognized and award-winning architects and engineers.
We are the only contractor in the State of Tennessee to be awarded the Achievement Award from The Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence twice.
J&S Construction has obtained many “firsts” in LEED® certifications through the USGBC:
FIRST LEED certification for an independent care facility in Tennessee (LEED Gold Certified)
- FIRST LEED Gold Certification for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Ft. Campbell base
- FIRST LEED Gold Certification for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Louisville District
- FIRST LEED Platinum Certification for Tennessee
- FIRST LEED Gold Certified Class “A” Office Space for Tennessee
- FIRST LEED Silver Certified Retail Center for Tennessee
- FIRST General Contractor in Tennessee to receive top three certifications through the USGBC: LEED Silver, LEED Gold and LEED Platinum.
To view more information on these projects, click here.
Having completed over 131,000 square feet of LEED certified construction projects, J&S has LEED APs on staff to assist you in your next "Green" building project.
To view solar panel energy production at Freedom Plaza, J&S Construction's corporate headquarters, click here.
SUSTAINMENT BRIGADE COMPLEX ADMINISTRATION FACILITY
Ft. Campbell, Ky.
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 30,000 sq. ft.
J&S Construction Company recently completed construction of an $8.4 million contract by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for the construction of the Sustainment Brigade Complex Administration Facility at Fort Campbell, Ky.... Read More