Building More than Structures...
J&S Construction Company, Inc., founded in 1957, has maintained one very clear objective: Building Relationships by Building Trust. Since that time, we have successfully completed more than 5,000 unique projects for our various clients, more than 75.6 percent of which are with repeat customers. Today, J&S Construction employs nearly 100 of the finest craftsmen and trade professionals in the construction industry, including a number of nationally recognized and award-winning architects and engineers.
We are the only contractor in the State of Tennessee to be awarded the Achievement Award from The Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence twice.
J&S Construction has obtained many “firsts” in LEED® certifications through the USGBC:
FIRST LEED certification for an independent care facility in Tennessee (LEED Gold Certified)
- FIRST LEED Gold Certification for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Ft. Campbell base
- FIRST LEED Gold Certification for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Louisville District
- FIRST LEED Platinum Certification for Tennessee
- FIRST LEED Gold Certified Class “A” Office Space for Tennessee
- FIRST LEED Silver Certified Retail Center for Tennessee
- FIRST General Contractor in Tennessee to receive top three certifications through the USGBC: LEED Silver, LEED Gold and LEED Platinum.
To view more information on these projects, click here.
Having completed more than 131,000 square feet of LEED certified construction projects, J&S has LEED APs on staff to assist you in your next "Green" building project.
To view solar panel energy production at Freedom Plaza, J&S Construction's corporate headquarters, click here.
SUSTAINMENT BRIGADE COMPLEX ADMINISTRATION FACILITY
Ft. Campbell, Ky.
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 30,900 sq. ft.
J&S Construction Company completed construction of this $8.4 million contract by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for the construction of the Sustainment Brigade Complex Administration Facility at Fort Campbell, Ky.... Read More