Building More than Structures...
J&S Construction Company, Inc., founded in 1957, has maintained one very clear objective: Building Relationships by Building Trust. Since that time, we have successfully completed more than 5,000 unique projects for our various clients, more than 75.6 percent of which are with repeat customers. Today, J&S Construction® employs approximately 115 of the finest craftsmen and trade professionals in the industry, including a number of nationally recognized and award-winning architects and engineers.
We are the only contractor in the State of Tennessee to be awarded the Achievement Award from The Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence twice.
J&S Construction has obtained many “firsts” in LEED® certifications through USGBC:
- FIRST LEED certification for an independent care facility in Tennessee (LEED Gold Certified)
- FIRST LEED Gold Certification for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Ft. Campbell base
- FIRST LEED Gold Certification for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Louisville District
- FIRST LEED Platinum Certification in Tennessee
- FIRST LEED Gold Certification a Class “A” Office Space in Tennessee
- FIRST LEED Silver Certification for a Retail Center in Tennessee
- FIRST General Contractor in Tennessee to receive top three certifications through USGBC: LEED Silver, LEED Gold and LEED Platinum.
To view more information on these projects, click here.
Having completed more than 169,000 square feet of LEED certified construction projects, J&S Construction has LEED APs on staff to assist you in your next "Green" building project.
To view solar panel energy production at Freedom Plaza, J&S Construction's corporate headquarters, click here.
TENNESSEE NATIONAL GUARD MATOC (W912L7-10-D-0008)
Nine separate task orders, worth more than $2.9 million, by the Tennessee National Guard as part of a Tennessee Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) have been awarded to J&S Construction for various sites across the state, as well as one si... Read More